Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
Well this was just beautiful
Andres Amador is an artist who uses the beach as his canvas, racing against the tide to create these large scale temporary masterpieces using a rake or stick ..
Andres’ creations are simply stunning and knowing that these delicate creations are temporary somehow makes them even more beautiful.
Here is a mini yoga master list on yoga for curing anxiety and depression. I’m not a therapist but I know yoga can help alleviate anxiety and depression symptoms. I hope this can help at least one person. Whatever you may be going through, remember that it’s only temporary and things will get better soon. Remember to be sunny☀
- Yoga For the Winter Blues- Yoga For Depression
- Stress Release Yoga | Mellow Out Anxiety
- Yoga for Anxiety- Stress Management - Relief Flow (60 Min.)
- Guided Meditation for Anxiety and Obsessive Thoughts
- Move & Groove Vinyasa Flow Yoga W/ Music (25 minutes)
- Yoga For Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Easy Stress Relief Yoga
- Yoga to Make You Happy, Relaxing Beginners Routine for Stress & Depression
- Emotional Detox Yoga Sequence
- Yoga to Make you Happy
- Yoga for Stress & Anxiety
- YIN Yoga for Cramps, Anxiety, and Insomnia
- Chopra Guided Meditations
- Fragrant Heart Guided Meditations for Healing
- Meditation for Depression
- Depression Lifting
Music to Relax To: Most of these are soothing sounds that can last up to 10 hours! Lay down and take a few deep breaths while listening to these soothing sounds.
- Vital Energy
- Soft Piano
- 3 Hours of Ocean, Flute, and Piano
- Tibetan Healing Sounds
- Relaxing Sounds with Water
- Gentle River
- Reiki Zen Meditation
Remember to smile :)
THIS IS IMPORTANT
eeeee rebloging for future reference. need to try guided meditations.
Why don’t dogs get to see the world too?
This dog is literally smiling.
Oh my god
“The collapse of a shark tank at The Scientific Center in Kuwait. Share this because it’s probably the only time in your life you will see something like this.”
omg i love this
best thing ever omfg
Pretty damn amazing.
Photoset reblogged from with 61,369 notes
Mini paintings on cedar by Cathy McMurray on Etsy
Photoset reblogged from with 60,824 notes
A worker at the Roure perfume plant in Grasse, France, scoops up the morning’s rose harvest at the end of May. These rose petals will be processed immediately into an absolute, the aromatic liquid which is the basic component of perfume; photographed by Michael Freeman
Page 1 of 126